Thank you for your interest in submitting a proposal in the 2020 Brazilian Studies Association International Conference in Austin, TX on March 26-28, 2020. We are delighted that you have chosen to participate actively in this congress and we look forward to reading your proposal.
When submitting proposals, please follow the five participation rules described below:
Rule 1: Participation Limitation
- BRASA Participants are limited to one paper per congress, no exceptions. If a participant has submitted an individual proposal, s/he may not be added to a panel proposal. Additionally, if a participant is a co-author, that paper counts as the only paper.
- Panel proposals must have a minimum of four and a maximum of five papers.
- Panels must have one session organizer and one chair.
Rule 2: Membership Requirement
The following rules are related specifically to the type of submission:
- Individual submissions: The individual submitter and co-author(s) must be/become current BRASA members in order to submit a proposal.
- Panel submissions: All participants in the panel must be/become current BRASA members in order to be included in the proposal.